• 1 pie crust, unbaked
• 1 can Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
• 1/4 c sugar
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp ground ginger
• 2 large eggs
• 1 can evaporated milk
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Roll out the pie crust to 1/4-inch thickness. Grease a muffin pan (or use liners). Using a glass a little larger than the muffin holders, press down and cut out 12 circles. Place the dough circles in the muffin pan. Use the scraps to make the pumpkin stems.
• In a small bowl, mix the sugar, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
• In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
• Ladle the pumpkin mixture into the pie shells until they are full.
• Bake for 25 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean between the edge and center of each personal pumpkin pie.
• Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
• Decorate, if desired.
Celeste is a wife to her best friend, mother to their beautiful daughter and a medical transcriptionist. She is a self-taught cook who became a passionate foodie in the process. Her hope is that others will follow along on her journey at CookingCreation.com , have the desire to start cooking more, gain the confidence to try new things, quit dining out so much and remember how important and special it is to sit around the dinner table together as a family. Oh yeah... and eat good food, too!